logo or seal for Union County, NC

Public Records Request

This portal is for public records requests only.

Many public records are already available online without submitting a public records request. The answers to common questions may be found by visiting the relevant department's webpagecontacting the department directly or submitting the Contact Us form.

To submit a public record request, click the "Make Request" button to the right.

Make Request

Make a new public records request.